Woo Hoo!! The kids last day was Wednesday. They are excited to be out. I am too. It will give more time to do things as a family. Today, we plan on going out to the Strategic Air and Space Museum. I think Ben is most excited about it!
I think I forgot to menion in my earlier post, but last Thursday, Ben, Jessica and I went to go see "Wicked". It was a-maze-ing!! and breathtaking, and anything else you can think of to describe something phenomonal! If you have a chance to go see it, I highly recommend doing so!
Our family vacation plans are coming along nicely. We're going to be gone June 29 - July 3rd. We made our reservations at the Horse Theif Campgrounds in SD. Looks like a nice place and the people are very nice - at least when I talked to them on the phone :-) We bought our tent and have started making a list of everything we need to take with us. I think Ben and I are more excited about going than the kids.
Next week should be a pretty tame week, but then all hell breaks loose! Starting June 1st, Jessica has Gymnastics on Monday's and Thursdays, Band Camp and Show Choir Camp Mon-Fri as well as summer school. Christian has Summer school Mon-fri and gymnastics on Mondays, Alex has band practice every Monday night not to mention the fact that he starts his 6 weeks at his dad's today. So I will only see him every other weekend and every Thursday thru Friday afternoon. Once June is over, our schedule will die down immensely.
Ben has picked up a little extra work doing some landscaping and such for the owners of Omega (the gym). Came at a good time, what with vacation and everything. We could definitely use the extra cash. We've had some unexpected expenses, not to mention the van needs some work before we can take our trip. Good timing, that's all I can say!
Well, have a great weekend! I know I will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment