Had a fun morning! Emma had a play date with her friend Chloe (her mom, Meg, is my BF from HS). After that, it was off to gymnastics! Oh, how she loves gymnastics. Today was the big Halloween party after class - they got juice and lots of goodies! They also got to dress up in their costumes! Emma is a Pirate Princess. I will try to post pics later. She looked SO adorable! But it made for a difficult time climbing the cargo net! Next week, they will celebrate her Birthday at Gymnastics - how exciting!
Looking forward to a quiet evening. The older 3 kids are being picked up from school by their dad and spending the evening at his house and Ben is taking an extra training class at work all week so it's just the Emmster and I this evening. Think I might pop in a Harry Potter movie and just relax - after I get some work done, of course!
By the way - Here is the web-address for my 2 online stores. My lovey store is:
www.goodnightsanddaydreams.mybisi.com
and my ebay clothing store is:
http://stores.ebay.com/jacebs-treasures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment