Today was a long day! Started out with Jessica having a Show Choir retreat to learn choreography this morning. I volunteered to stay and help with costuming. I forgot how crazy a big group of middle school kids can be!! But it was fun listening to them sing. Can't wait until their first performance.
Christian had bowling this morning. He did a good job - not quite as good as last week, but still good. I think he bowled a 100, 98 and 70 this week. Last week was a 114, 91 and 122. He wasn't too thrilled with his last game this week, but he'll get over it!
Then those two and Alex went to their dad's for the weekend. Kind of a bummer not getting to spend Halloween with them. But I got Emma all dressed up in her costume (She was a Pirate Princess!) and we headed out to Walmart to get a few things then went to visit the grandparents. When we got home, she took a small nap, as did I.
When it came time for trick or treating, we walked outside and a big, red firetruck was coming down the street. They stopped in front of our house and came and gave Emma candy! She was freaking out - screaming and trying to hide behind me. I thought it was just because of the truck but she acted that way every time we tried to go up to a house - and these were houses of people we knew! Needless to say, we went to 5 houses and came home.
She is all hyped up on fruit snacks and Runts but I did manage to get her to eat a somewhat decent dinner. Bedtime should be fun........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment