Saturday, November 7, 2009

End of another Week!

It's the official end of another busy week. Ben should be home soon, the kiddos are in bed and I am ready to head there myself.

I had a Dr's appointment earlier this week. My labs looked good. My creatin levels (and everything else) seems stable so he said he didn't need to see me for another 3-4 months..... to just keep doing what I'm doing. That was really good news because the feeling I got from the visit before this one is that I would be on dialysis within 2-3 months. Looks like I was able to level things out so I should be OK for awhile. Hopefully someone is a match soon! Of course, I still have the weight to lose - which is SO much easier said than done. Not doing to good at it right now.

Alex turned 16 on Thursday and Emma turned 3 on Friday. We had a joint party for them with the Grandparents. It was nice - they got lots of goodies and everyone seemed to have a good time. By the end of the night (AFTER everyone had left, of course) Emma was running around the house singing "Happy Birthday to You" non-stop. It was really cute, but too bad nobody else was here to see it! And then, all day today, she kept coming up to me asking for a Present. LOL!
She was lucky - I had a pair of Princess Slippers that we meant to give to her yesterday and forgot - so she got another present! Hope she doesn't think she'll be getting one everday!

Christian had bowling this morning. It wasn't a great week for him. He bowled a 73, 72 and 69. He was pretty upset with himself, but he got over it quickly. I didn't think he did all that bad, but try telling him that!

Jessica had a jazz band performance this morning and then spent the majority of the day in her room. She was SUPPOSE to be cleaning it - but, upon checking at bedtime, I discovered she spent most of the time reading, sleeping or watching movies. Her room is still a complete and utter DISASTER!!! Tomorrow will be spent REALLY cleaning it or she will not be going to the dance on Friday!!

Alex had the Veteran's Day Parade this morning here in Bellevue. Then he went to the movies with his cousin, Jake, and is staying the night there so he can go to church in the morning. He'll be back sometime tomorrow. Emma spent a good portion of the day asking where he was - she missed him!

Well, I'm headed to bed. Ben should be home soon to get some rest and then start all over again tomorrow. Bless his heart for working his little tail off for us. He is a wonderful man and I am very lucky to have found him!

No comments:

Post a Comment